ကိုယ္ၿဖစ္ခ်င္တာ မၿဖစ္တာ လူ ့ဘဝဘဲ......။ ။ကိုယ္ၿဖစ္ခ်င္တာၿဖစ္ေအာင္ ႀကိဳးစား႐တာလဲ လူ ့ဘဝဘဲ။

Saturday 21 July 2012

Because I'm A Girl (Korea Song)

I watch this without the lyrics and I felt really very touched . It was the first Korean song that I listen to.








He could just have given to her his one eyes !!!!

I think he felt guilty for her losing her beauty more than eye sight . After all, it was because he had failed to close the lid to the bottle with the chemicals in the first place.
Yes, He's a truly man.

Anyway, It's so sad if finally we can't see the face of our love..For anyone wondering what the guy said at the end, he says.......
'I'm in love with someone. Even though I can't be with her anymore, I still in love with her'

(English Version) lyrics
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment