ကိုယ္ၿဖစ္ခ်င္တာ မၿဖစ္တာ လူ ့ဘဝဘဲ......။ ။ကိုယ္ၿဖစ္ခ်င္တာၿဖစ္ေအာင္ ႀကိဳးစား႐တာလဲ လူ ့ဘဝဘဲ။

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Once upon a time - Part One (Wild Boare Meat Curry)

Two years ago, I went back Myanmar for holiday trip ( especially for pay respect our parents and meet relatives) .

First day , we slept our home at Yangon.




The next day, my wife and I were going to Hmawbe(my parents' home) from Yangon(my wife parents' home)  and doing some grocery shopping on the way. 


 I spotted the butcher at the road corner stall diligently slicing the meat off a big hairy pork thigh. The pork skin is much darker than the normal pig, with long and coarse hair all over.

 Not a pretty sight at all but I was salivating...cos I knew exactly how delicious the wild boar meat!






I won't be able to find this meat in sg.
I finally found the time and chance to eat again,Gee….






I can’t comment on the taste, believe it or not, try it yourself…YET.





No comments:

Post a Comment